0 items in Cart
Since its introduction in 1988, the iconic Royal Canadian Mint Silver Maple Leaf (SML) has been a highly sought-after bullion investment coin. The SML is minted with one troy ounce (31.11 grams) of 99.99% fine silver and has a face value of $5. All 2019 SML bullion coins include enhanced security features: radial lines, a micro-engraved maple leaf and BULLION DNA™ Anti-Counterfeiting Technology. They also include MINTSHIELD™ surface protection: the world’s first proven approach to reducing the occurrence of white spots discolorations on silver bullion coins.
Why is the 2017 1 oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Panda Privy Popular Among Investors?
- Minted by the Royal Canadian Mint
- Composed of 1 troy ounce of .9999 fine silver
- Issues a face value of $5
- Three unique features for cutting-edge security, including precise radial lines, a micro-engraved leaf and Bullion DNA anti-counterfeiting technology, exclusive to the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Country - Canada
- Mint - Royal Canadian Mint
- Purity - .9999
- Weight- 1 Troy Ounce
- Legal Tender Value- 5$ (CAD)
Looking for a genuine dealer to order the high-quality silver coins? Expand your collection of bullion coins by buying the 2019 $5 1 oz. 99.99% PURE SILVER SML online from us. The silver price is updated on our website every minute. You can compare our reputation and silver prices with other bullion dealers in the
|Mint||Royal Canadian Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!