0 items in Cart
The American Silver Eagle enjoyed stable demand from investors and collectors. The 1994 1 oz American Silver Eagle contains 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver and has a face value of $1. This American Silver Eagle has a total mintage of 599,487 coins and is guaranteed by the US Government.
• Total mintage in 1994 was 4,599,487 coins
• Features Walking Liberty on the obverse and Heraldic eagle on the reverse
• Contains 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver
• Issues a face value of $1
• IRA approved investment coin
Country – United States of America
Mint – US Mint
Purity - .999
Weight- 1 Troy Ounce
Legal Tender Value- 1$
IRA Eligible- Yes
Want to collect American Silver Eagle bullion coins? Order the 1994 1 oz American Silver Eagle Coin online from us. We are one of the leading bullion dealers offering the high-quality gold, silver and platinum coins. You’ll find the current silver price on our website.
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!