0 items in Cart
The Chinese Gold Panda coins are minted in denominations- 1/20 oz, 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz, and 1 oz.
The 1987 1/20 oz Chinese Gold Panda contains 1/20 oz of .999 pure gold and has a mintage of 99,000 coins. These bullion coins are renowned among investors and collectors for their artistry design and purity. The Reverse of the coin features a panda drinking from a river against a backdrop of bamboo.
Why is the 1987 1/20 oz Chinese Gold Panda Popular?
- Minted by the Chinese Mint
- Backed and guaranteed by the People's Bank of China
- Mintage of approximately 99,000 coins
- The 1987 1/20 oz Chinese Gold Panda contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine gold
- Issues a face value of 20 Yuan
- IRA eligible gold coin
- Country - China
- Mint - Chinese Mint
- Purity - .999
- Legal Tender - 20 Yuan
- IRA Eligible - Yes
Planning to get some Chinese gold coins?
Order the 1987 1/20 oz Chinese Gold Panda Coin online from us! The recent gold price is updated on our website every minute.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!