0 items in Cart
2006 10oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Dog
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $80.00 per oz above spot
D&J Coins buy price $20,493.10
The eleventh release of the Series I 12-Coin Australian Lunar series features the dog.
The 2006 10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Dog has mintage of only 12,017 coins. These coins are highly popular among investors and collectors alike due to their weight, high-quality minting and purity.
Why is the 2006 10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Dog popular ?
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Gold
- Struck by the Perth Mint
- Guaranteed by the Australian government for its weight and purity
- Mintage of just 12,017 coins
- The Obverse of the coin features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- The Reverse of the coin displays an image of a beagle standing in grass
- IRA eligible investment coin
- Country - Australia
- Mint - Perth Mint
- Purity - .9999
- Weight - 10 Troy Ounces
- Legal Tender Value - 1000 AUD
- IRA Eligible - Yes
Order the high-quality 2006 10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Dog from us online! You’ll find the current gold price on our website. Compare our reputation and gold prices with our popular gold dealers in the industry and see how we stand out from other dealers.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!