0 items in Cart
2001 1oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Snake
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $220.00 per oz above spot
D&J Coins buy price $1,837.70
The Perth Mint is popular for their Gold Lunar Series. The 2001 1 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Snake has a mintage of 30,000 coins and adds collectibility to the yearly changing designs This coin is highly popular among investors and collectors alike due to their weight, high-quality minting and pure gold content.
• Minted by the Perth Mint
• Sovereign coin guaranteed by the Australian government for its weight and purity
• Mintage of just 30,000 coins
• Issues a face value of 100 AUD
• The Obverse features a Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II. The Reverse portrays an image of a snake ready to strike out at its prey from a tree branch.
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
Country - Australia
Mint – Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight- 1 Troy Ounce
Legal Tender Value- 100 AUD
IRA Eligible- Yes
Looking for one of the trusted gold dealers to buy bullion coins? Order the high-quality 2001 1 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Snake from us online! You’ll find the current gold price on our website. Compare our reputation and gold prices with our popular gold dealers in the industry and see how we stand out from other dealers.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!