0 items in Cart
The Chinese Panda is a beloved coin that collectors and investors appreciate adding to their holdings. This silver coin is in high demand around the world due to its numismatic value. The 1992 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda is composed of 1 oz of .999 fine silver.
Why is the 1992 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda Popular When Investors Buy Silver?
- Struck by the Chinese State
- Issued a face value of ¥10 (Yuan)
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver
- The Obverse features the all-new 2010 design of the Giant Panda
- The Reverse includes the image of the Temple of Heaven
- Country - China
- Mint – Chinese Mint
- Purity - .999
- Legal Tender- 10 Yuan
- IRA Eligible- Yes
A number of silver dealers are available in the market, but it is advisable to choose one of the top bullion dealers to buy a silver coin. The silver price is updated every minute on our website.
Order the high-quality 1992 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda online from us today!
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!