0 items in Cart
2019 1oz Canadian Gold "Call of the Wild" Moose
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $109.00 per oz above spot
D&J Coins buy price $1,809.50
We are pleased to announce the launch of the 6th coin in the “Call of the Wild” series. The 99.999% Pure Gold Moose will officially launch at the Word Money Fair in Berlin on Friday, February 1st 2019. Orders can be placed on Monday, February 4th 2019 and shipping will start that same week. Please contact the Bullion Desk for allocation and pricing details. If you are a dealer, please contact your distributor directly as the Royal Canadian Mint does not sell directly to dealers.
Why is the 2018 2019 $200 1 Oz 99.999% Pure Gold "Call of the Wild" 6th Coin: Moose Popular?
• The SIXTH coin in the “Call of the Wild” series in 1-ounce 99.999% pure gold.
• Rendered in exquisite detail by Royal Canadian Mint engravers, this coin celebrates the moose.
• Crafted in the Royal Canadian Mint’s exacting standard of 99.999% pure gold, the highest standard of pure gold available in the world.
• Features a micro-engraved maple leaf laser mark in the coin’s field. In the centre of the mark, visible under magnification, is the numeral “19”, denoting the coin’s year of issue. • Unique credit-card sized packaging ideal for easy handling and storing
• Signed by the RCM’s Chief Assayer, the assay certificate on the back of the card certifies the authenticity and purity of the coin.
• Highest face value ($200 CAN) of any legal tender 1 oz. gold bullion coin
Mint: Royal Canadian Mint
Composition: 99.999 % pure gold
Weight*: 1 oz.
Diameter: 30 mm
Face Value: 200 dollars (CAN)
|Mint||Royal Canadian Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!